We are happy to help you make the most of your holiday in Brittany.
Guests are welcome to work out in the garden plot?
Please ask if you would like the use our bikes or the GPS system (subject to availability)
Every day you will find local markets
Rando Muco - in March - charity event for muscular dystrophy - choose from participating in walking, cycling, horse riding running, canoeing, motor biking and join in the festivities at Belle Isle with an evening meal.
Fete de St Jeune - 3rd Sunday in August -20 minutes walk from Treunaff - setting around a 15th century church for an evening meal served outside and afterwards Breton dancing until the early hours
- Pierre Le Bigout - a cycle sportive at Callac in May, again for charity.
- Festival de St Loup at Guingamp for one week in August - based around dance and music and processions through the town.
- Grand Prix de Plouay (August) - weekend of events including mens and womens cycle racing and sportives.
- Jazz and Blues festival at our local village, Belle Isle en Terre in the autumn.
- Vieux metiers fete - Old professions fair - at Tregrom in August - a fascinating insight into the old skills - demonstrations and participation and as always it is possible to book in to the meal in the evening.
- Visit the saboterie (clog maker) in Belle Isle for a demonstration - every Tuesday in July and August.
- Vide greniers/car boot sales
- 1st weekend in August - fetes patronales de Louargat