This section details current and future events in our area of Brittany.
Every day you will find local markets
Fete de Lanvellec - every Easter Saturday. A moules and frites evening meal with music and dancing well into the early hours of the morning
Rando Muco - in April - charity event for muscular dystrophy - choose from participating in walking, cycling, horse riding running, canoeing, motor biking and join in the festivities at Belle Isle with an evening meal.
Fete de St Jeune - 3rd Sunday in August -20 minutes walk from Treunaff - setting around a 15th century church for an evening meal served outside and afterwards Breton dancing until the early hours
- Pierre Le Bigout - a cycle sportive at Callac in May, again for charity.
- Festival de St Loup at Guingamp for one week in August - based around dance and music and processions through the town.
- Grand Prix de Plouay - 3rd weekend in August - weekend of events including mens and womens international cycle racing and sportives.
- Jazz and Blues festival at our local village, Belle Isle en Terre in the autumn.
- Vieux metiers fete - Old professions fair - at Tregrom in August - a fascinating insight into the old skills - demonstrations and participation and as always it is possible to book in to the meal in the evening.
- Visit the saboterie (clog maker) in Belle Isle for a demonstration - every Tuesday in July and August.